Please join us for this Community Training & Workshop!
- We aim to increase voting literacy and civic engagement of voters, especially those targeted for suppression.
- The people we are trying to reach are often turned off by partisan politics and are disengaged. We help voters use their voice and build their power.
- Our work is volunteer (over 1500 volunteers!) and community driven. We are building the leadership and community partners to help our neighbors vote every year.
We invite you to come out to learn what is on the ballot in 2018, how to talk to voters, and how to help any eligible voter make their vote count. We use evidenced-based messaging and best practices for voter engagement to have conversations that WORK!
You will learn:
- Up-to-date voting laws
- 2018 Election Schedule and what is on the ballot
- How to successfully educate and motivate voters to cast their ballot
- Voter Registration best practices
- How YOU can help citizens vote
342 S Spring St
Burlington, NC 27215
Google map and directions