Voter Registration Training
You Can Vote Training Video (TO BE UPDATED SOON!)
|Ex-Felons Have the Right to Register and Vote in North Carolina|
You Can Vote developed a flow chart that describes to our volunteers the conversations we have with voters and requirements for registering and voting in 2016. (TO BE UPDATED SOON!)
PHOTO ID IS NOT REQUIRED TO VOTE- Except when:
1: You’re a new voter and didn’t list your ID number or last 4 of Social
Security number on registration. Bring any photo ID or a utility bill, bank
statement, pay stub or government document with your address on it.
2: You’re registering to vote and voting during Early Voting. If so, bring
a government photo ID or a document with your name and current
address: bank statement, utility bill, pay stub or government document.
Información en Español (TO BE UPDATED)
Mejores Practicas para Inscripcion de Votantes
- NC Board Of Elections Office Search
- Absentee Ballot Request
- FILLING OUT THE FORM - See Democracy NC Registration Kit (pg 2-4)
- Democracy NC Timeline of Election Law Changes
- WHERE AM I REGISTERED? Check Here!
- No more out-of-precinct voting on Election Day. Find your precinct here!
- Question for your local Board of Elections? Click here!