Voter Registration Training
Working with a voter to get the form right (Coming Soon)
Arriving for your shift (Coming Soon)
Campus registration (Coming Soon)
Voter Education Materials 2017
Our Conversation With Voters: You Can Vote developed a flow chart that describes to our volunteers the conversations we have with voters and requirements for registering and voting.
PHOTO ID IS NOT REQUIRED TO VOTE- Except when:
1: You’re a new voter and didn’t list your ID number or last 4 of Social
Security number on registration. Bring any photo ID or a utility bill, bank
statement, pay stub or government document with your address on it.
2: You’re registering to vote and voting during Early Voting. If so, bring
a government photo ID or a document with your name and current
address: bank statement, utility bill, pay stub or government document.
Información en Español (TO BE UPDATED)
Mejores Practicas para Inscripcion de Votantes
- NC Board Of Elections Office Search
- Absentee Ballot Request
- FILLING OUT THE FORM - See Democracy NC Registration Kit (pg 2-4)
- Democracy NC Timeline of Election Law Changes
- WHERE AM I REGISTERED? Check Here!
- No more out-of-precinct voting on Election Day. Find your precinct here!
- Question for your local Board of Elections? Click here!